Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought this would be interesting. So I'll get it going.
Around 6 plus years ago when I lived in the mountains. One night I stepped out the front door talking to a friend. A bat hit me in the head ended up with a cut on the head. Next day had to start the rabies shots.
Several years later I was getting wood out of a barrel for the wood stove. A piece of wood had a split in it. Had a finger in the split. There was a bat in the split. It bit my finger.
Needless to say had to go through the rabies shots again.
Grand kids started calling me radar from the character in Mash.
Everytime we went camping the grandkids said everytime they seen a bat that my new family was visiting.
Was in the hospital acouple months ago. Wife went home to clean up. She wouldn't leave my side hardly at all. When she got home there was a Bat hanging half way down the door frame. This was mid day.
Had to call animal control from the hospital so she could get into the house.
Everyone is still kidding me about my other family. I just told them my other family was checking up on me, no kidding.
Swear at times I can understand them.:cool: :android: :Blackalien:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
That's not so bad you're very lucky to have a name like yours.

i'm not that lucky........My name comes from a guy that bites of other guys ears :eek::facepalm: ......he must've learned it while he was in prison lol

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Eight years ago started a LED Motorcycle Accent Light company named JoeFlorida. Sold it last year and can't use the name anymore so changed the name around. Now I am FloridaJoe.
Just after reading this post. I can think of at least seven in our club to use your LEDs. They were great!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Once I started using a pc to log onto forums I had to come up with a handle. At the time I was heavily involved in 3-D archery. I was one of the first at my archery club to embrace carbon arrows, thus the handle. Haven't seen any reason to change it either. Nowadays it's tough enough to remember all the log in names and passwords so to keep things simple I use the same handle for all of my internet forums.

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
It's on my birth certificate... I was supposed to be named Cammie, but the man I was named after told my parents to name me Cameron and let me choose. So I went by Cammie until I became a grown man at ten years old. At that venerable age I went to my parents and informed them that I would rather be called Cameron from then on.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts