Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 2020 Slingshot and noticed excessive dust coming up through the floor when traveling unpaved roads. The inside was a mess, filled with dust, when we stopped. We did not have this problem with my previous slingshot. Any suggestions or comments?

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
956 Posts
I have a new 2020 Slingshot and noticed excessive dust coming up through the floor when traveling unpaved roads. The inside was a mess, filled with dust, when we stopped. We did not have this problem with my previous slingshot. Any suggestions or comments?
I don't have experience with the 2020 models, but do have experience with the 2015 and 2017. There are a lot of open areas under the dash along with openings on the floorboard at the rear of both seats that will allow dust to come in. I would suggest, finding all open areas and seal with a sealing foam or insulation material. I have never traveled dirt roads on a regular basis so, I can not fully know what you are observing, but from what you explain, it is something I would avoid if I could. I don't understand what would be different about the 2020, but hope you can find a solution.
Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts