Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
The Verona comes in 20x12. Verona X253 | XO Luxury Wheels

Available in Matte Gunmetal, Matte Black, Silver w/ Brushed Face.

Other sizes for this wheel:
19×8.5 19×9.5 19×10 19×11
20×8.5 20×9 20×10 20×10.5 20×11 20×12
21×9 21×10.5
22×9 22×10.5

View attachment 32214

Those wheels are nice, but avoid mat black, mine are chipping super easy, gonna have to get them sanded and repainted.

·
Registered
873 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Have you contacted XO? They have a one year warranty on finish defects.
No I have not. I am in Canada and just shipping the wheels to them will cost me more than the paint job.

Anyways the mat black is not really nice, I tought it would be more like "mat" but it just looks like black paint with no clear on it. Just looks cheap. I should have gone with machined silver look.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
New wheels from XO Luxury. The Athens X140 is now available in 22 inch and the 20 inch will be out next month. The XF1 will be released in April/May 2016. For any questions please give us a call at (954) 347-1673 and let us know you are a forum member. Thank you.

new2.jpg

·
Registered
873 Posts
New wheels from XO Luxury. The Athens X140 is now available in 22 inch and the 20 inch will be out next month. The XF1 will be released in April/May 2016. For any questions please give us a call at (954) 347-1673 and let us know you are a forum member. Thank you.

View attachment 44373
Nice!

·
Registered
658 Posts
They look good. I was really hoping you wouldn't post those until I got mine. Lol. Mine will be a little different though.

Stephen

·
Registered
280 Posts
So what's the verdict on the cheap look chipping issue @iNewton ? I was going to buy these until I saw your post. Makes me hesitant. Can you post some up close pics ?

·
Registered
873 Posts
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

These rims have about 500 miles on them.

The hub the paint just chipped off when I put the center cap in, the scuff marks on the spokes where like that in the box, must have been the shipping.

That rock chip happened in the first time I ran it.

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just to clarify we did not sell these wheels to @iNewton nor have had any of these issues.
when you customize these rims for customers are you completely stripping off the black matte and adding the inner colors and pinstriping details I have seen on some of these? ... or do you keep the stock coating

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
when you customize these rims for customers are you completely stripping off the black matte and adding the inner colors and pinstriping details I have seen on some of these? ... or do you keep the stock coating
We send them out to be done. The pinstripes is over the OEM paint. I can ask DJ for more info.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts