Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know if you have a set for sale. I'd prefer the old one with the double latching system, but I'm open to any one as long as the fit is good and the doors close.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a pair on my 2018 SLR painted electric blue that I will sell. I have no issues with latching in fact I just purchased my SS used 3 weeks ago, my wife and I flew into Orlando and drove it home to Atlanta. Both bags were stuffed full and stayed closed the entire 7.5 hour ride home. I have used them 2 or 3 times since with no issues, I close them firmly and they stay closed. Price, I don't know what to ask for them but do know they are $3560 new. Message me here and we can take this to an email conversation.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a pair metallic black brand new with carbine fiber fender. I am in Colorado and can ship them to you. Make me a reasonable offer.
Curious as to why you have a brand new set that you’re looking to sell? I really like the look of these bags however I’ve heard they have a lot of problems. Or do you find that to be true? Thanks much!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Aurora, where are you located ? We might be interested.
I am in Centennial Co, very close to Aurora.
Curious as to why you have a brand new set that you’re looking to sell? I really like the look of these bags however I’ve heard they have a lot of problems. Or do you find that to be true? Thanks much!
long story, this guy is very interested and we are working out the payment method. If for any reason this deal does not go through I will let you know. By the way I have had one for 4+ years and no problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts