Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Today he said to show up in TWO WEEKS with my helmet! (Why yes, I am having a good day.)
David, is there any chance you can confirm they have been invoiced?
There has been a serious rumor floating around about this, but unless he has received an invoice from Polaris this might not be true.
It would be SUPER awesome if it were!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah I'm wondering if your dealer was just being optimistic. I believe the dealers will get their invoices with VIN a couple weeks before they actually take delivery of the SS. Am I correct in my assumption?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
I have been kinda lurking around on the board for the last couple of weeks. However this news even brings me out of the darkness. I have my deposit on a SL at www.motorsportssuperstore.com for about 2 weeks. Feels like 2 months. I have very little patience. Im a UPS red label kind of guy...

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Yeah I'm wondering if your dealer was just being optimistic. I believe the dealers will get their invoices with VIN a couple weeks before they actually take delivery of the SS. Am I correct in my assumption?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Typically It shows up on the ship schedule a few weeks before, invoice comes on the day it ships usually 3-5 days before delivery. For other Polaris items anyways.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts