Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a wiring diagram out for the SS yet?

Maybe in a maintenance /shop manual!?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Not at the moment. The Service manual is available through Polaris or online. Not really sure, first time of owning a Polaris. Still waiting for Titanium since Sept. deposit down. I'm waiting for the service manual also. Hope it is available soon. With the Holidays coming I'm pretty sure it will be at later date. HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A SAFE NEW YEAR 2015.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
The manuals are out and do have wiring diagrams inside.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Kip, do you have a wiring diagram for the base SS. Not looking to do anything as nice as what I have seen on here, just a simple audio system I can play XM through.

Thanks,

Rodney
Just what's available in the service manual. Sorry, I can't reproduce them here.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have my led lights hooked up using the fog light harness but just cannot find the fog lamp plug behind radio. Anyone no what it looks like. Need help.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have my led lights hooked up using the fog light harness but just cannot find the fog lamp plug behind radio. Anyone no what it looks like. Need help.

·
Hold my beer and watch this!
1,319 Posts
There will be a black plastic plug with wires coming out of it labeled "fog light sw".

·
Hold my beer and watch this!
1,319 Posts
For the recall all they do is add a harness to separate the headlights and add a relay. They should not have removed any wiring. It's in there. Sometimes they fall deep in to the pocket.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts