Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
@Contact Tower came to me to see if there was a way we could make the Most Interesting Motorcycle in the World thread here, well... more interesting! :greedy:

Together we are each donating a $100 gift certificate for use during the fill in the blanks contest. That means, the winner takes home $200 for shopping at our online store on any parts, accessories, or Slingshot credit. ;)
As a reminder, we do have the 2015 Slingshot Parts, Accessories, and Apparel Catalog online as well, meaning you can get that dust cover you've had your eyes on now!

Just post your best answer below. (Oh, and don't get banned!)

One entry per forum member, and the most likes wins!
You have one week to submit an entry and the drawing will close on Friday, October 10 at 5:00 PM CST. The gift card has no expiration date either.

ANY SUBMISSION BEGINS NOW. That means @MrWinn & @BKL have another chance to submit an entry if they like!

Let's see what you've got, Slingshot Forums!

Polaris Slingshot DosEquis Fill-In.jpg

·
Registered
203 Posts
@Contact Tower came to me to see if there was a way we could make the Most Interesting Motorcycle in the World thread here, well... more interesting! :greedy:

Together we are each donating a $100 gift certificate for use during the fill in the blanks contest. That means, the winner takes home $200 for shopping at our online store on any parts, accessories, or Slingshot credit. ;)
As a reminder, we do have the 2015 Slingshot Parts, Accessories, and Apparel Catalog online as well, meaning you can get that dust cover you've had your eyes on now!

Just post your best answer below. (Oh, and don't get banned!)

One entry per forum member, and the most likes wins!
You have one week to submit an entry and the drawing will close on Friday, October 10 at 5:00 PM CST. The gift card has no expiration date either.

ANY SUBMISSION BEGINS NOW. That means @MrWinn & @BKL have another chance to submit an entry if they like!

Let's see what you've got, Slingshot Forums!

View attachment 1172
I don't always use common sense, but when I do I buy a slingshot.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Thank you MrWinn I really appreciate it

In a different note, I truly don't like my mother-in-law, so it's quite easy for me to find ways of moving her away from my "pissing territory". Sometimes I bark when she gets too close (I bark like a Chihuahua so it's more annoying). Just try to picture it in your head LOL

1 - 20 of 50 Posts