Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
4 nines said if you tilt the the wheel up and slide the seat back getting in and out is not bad. He said when he got in he had to click the seat up 2 clicks. The dealer that is closest to me, the owner is a big guy and he was comfortable driving it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am planning a quick release steering wheel hub which should make entry and exit much easier - especially for the big and tall.
Very interested in quick release steering wheel. Haven't tried yet but I have a feeling getting in/out for us >6ft folks will be tricky at least.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
My salesman drove one. He is 6'3" and he said he had a 48" waist. He had no trouble he said. I'm 50" waist and 6'3"

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
541 Posts
Finally was able to see and sit in a demo couple day ago. I'm 5'11" I had to move the seat forward around 5 inches. There's tons of leg room inside the SS. Larger people shouldn't have any trouble. I'm disabled so it's a little harder doing things. I was still able to get in and out. I plan on installing acouple anchor points ( grab handles )
Soon as I decide what type and best location. I'll post pictures once it's done. I'm in the 3rd wave so it'll be awhile.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Finally was able to see and sit in a demo couple day ago. I'm 5'11" I had to move the seat forward around 5 inches. There's tons of leg room inside the SS. Larger people shouldn't have any trouble. I'm disabled so it's a little harder doing things. I was still able to get in and out. I plan on installing acouple anchor points ( grab handles )
Soon as I decide what type and best location. I'll post pictures once it's done. I'm in the 3rd wave so it'll be awhile.
Where was the demo?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Im a touch over 6ft 2 and a big guy. How does this seat and leg area look? any tall people test drive it yet?
Space, I'm not worried about.
Showed the pictures too my wife, and asked her if she would ride in it.
I got the " Nope not my thing".

I HAD TOO WALK AWAY, I WAS SMILING SO WIDE

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Space, I'm not worried about.
Showed the pictures too my wife, and asked her if she would ride in it.
I got the " Nope not my thing".

I HAD TOO WALK AWAY, I WAS SMILING SO WIDE
Careful if she starts liking it, then riding in it, then you'll be watching her drive down the street in it. You may end up having to buy a second one.........:woot:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts