Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tapatalk installed on my cell phone. All I do is walk around with this damn phone and keep pulling the forum timeline up. I set a special chime that sounds when a new reply is made to the forum. I walked into the bathroom to get a shower this morning. Just as I had the water temp set the chime went off. I ran back to the bedroom and grabbed my phone and sat on the edge of the bed reading the new posts. She asked me about 15 minutes into reading the post if I was going to turn the shower back off.......:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Polaris is causing my power and water bill to go up!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
My wife thinks I lost it also, I told here I wanted this SS and wanted to DD that almost all year, even slap some winter tires for thos clear somewhat dry days of winter. Wearing snowmobile gear and voila!
She thinks I'm nuts but she knows she want to drive this thing also, she asked me if she needed a bike licence for the SS.... She's too stubborn to admit how cool this new roadster is.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Hey EZ said you were going to be hangin'with him all weekend...actually he said you were tied up...!!!o_O:p
I'm tied up to a scorpion......you should see the new Scorpion kit :) I turned it into a mechanical rodeo frogbull ....... You should give it a try it's amazing

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Now that sounds like a pile of Bull....I mean frog...oh hell I am confused again!!! Where the heck is the hippo?!??!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have tapatalk installed on my cell phone. All I do is walk around with this damn phone and keep pulling the forum timeline up. I set a special chime that sounds when a new reply is made to the forum. I walked into the bathroom to get a shower this morning. Just as I had the water temp set the chime went off. I ran back to the bedroom and grabbed my phone and sat on the edge of the bed reading the new posts. She asked me about 15 minutes into reading the post if I was going to turn the shower back off.......:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Polaris is causing my power and water bill to go up!!!!
Sounds like you need a life proof case for your phone! Then you can take your phone IN the shower. Problem solved!

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like you need a life proof case for your phone! Then you can take your phone IN the shower. Problem solved!
thinking like that will get you a promotion sir.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wait till she sees the parking spot I'm going to make for it in my backyard. I'm planing on building a tool / storage cabinet / Shed and extend my driveway.
It will be 34" wide, 12ft long and 7ft high. I'll put my tools, compressor, and make some wheels/tires shelves. I'll had some lighting making this area a nice spot to work on the cars. In winter I will install a Tempo http://www.abristempo.com/Home-en-1.php to so protect the SS from snowstorms.
I don't plan on getting a garage anytime soon, they cost so much and I'm used to work outside since I inspect, repair rail cars for CP Rail. I'm always out there in the elements.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts