Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still obsessing over whether or not I'm getting one of these. I cant stop looking at this forum, so I guess that's a good indicator of which way I'm going. So, for those of you waiting for one why not just have it shipped? I shipped a 20' 65 deville a long way for under 500 bucks.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I'm still obsessing over whether or not I'm getting one of these. I cant stop looking at this forum, so I guess that's a good indicator of which way I'm going. So, for those of you waiting for one why not just have it shipped? I shipped a 20' 65 deville a long way for under 500 bucks.
That's how I'm getting mine. It's coming from Ohio to me In Illinois.

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
I tried to have mine shipped via UShip, The missed three pick up dates. The three wheelers pose a shipping problem. Worked out well though, drove the West Virginia hills/mountain, Blue Ridge Parkway, and the Dragon. Quite an adventure!

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Drove an hour away for mine does that count.
NO - that is just WARM UP DRIVE! WHen you exceed the 1st inspection by three times the miles, then you have traveled to pick up your SS.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Get one at Costco they include the shipping to your home.
And NO dealer fee's or Set up fee's!!! Wish I would have known this before, save some $$$

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
NO - that is just WARM UP DRIVE! WHen you exceed the 1st inspection by three times the miles, then you have traveled to pick up your SS.
When you make an appointment for the first oil change at Ozark Invasion before you buy the Slingshot. Well that before I bought the
second one. Just wanted to ride in the Ozarks and my 2015 was
having a toasted fuse box --- wife said get a new one ... OK ...
Picked up new one 16 Sept and 19 Sept had oil change during
Invasion. (1200 miles)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts