Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you one of those guys like me who likes to decorate their garage/man cave? Everyday since the first owners started receiving their slingshots, I've been going nuts in anticipation for mine so I began working on a Slingshot drawing to be displayed on a 2.5 ft x 4 ft (or 2.5 ft x 6ft) banner in my own garage, and thought you guys might want one too.

My avatar shows an extremely rough version of the drawing, but the completed one will be very detailed.

I'm also considering adding a background with some forums sponsors logos imbedded into the drawing in a clever way if I have any interested potential partners.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Looks cool!

I'm really looking hard for a black or dark grey Slingshot flag to fly outside of my garage.

You think you could design/make this?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Are you one of those guys like me who likes to decorate their garage/man cave? Everyday since the first owners started receiving their slingshots, I've been going nuts in anticipation for mine so I began working on a Slingshot drawing to be displayed on a 2.5 ft x 4 ft (or 2.5 ft x 6ft) banner in my own garage, and thought you guys might want one too.

My avatar shows an extremely rough version of the drawing, but the completed one will be very detailed.

I'm also considering adding a background with some forums sponsors logos imbedded into the drawing in a clever way if I have any interested potential partners.
I would buy one, and hang it in my garage.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a drawing I did, and was put on a banner for a 70 Challenger in my garge. So it would be similar to that, just Slingshot related instead. I plan to make both Red and Grey, and could custom make them in different colors as well.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I Just finished adding a little tilt to the seats since Mother Polaris decided they should be that way.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I told my dealer when he gets rid of the slingshot stuff he has on the floor,...sign, floor mat, anything, let me know. He said no problem, it's yours

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Heck yes I'd buy one!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts