Vendor
554 Posts
still want to buy this stuff....? :p

You are reading it correct, 1200 bucks a floor mat lol

upload_2014-10-6_13-24-9.png

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Haha yeah... I'll point this out again in the best way possible. Don't feel to bad allowing your local dealers to make some money off you, some of this stuff is insane... :(

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
And I still haven't seen that damn iPad!

I'm checking to see if that mat can actually be bought outside of a kit too.

·
Vendor
554 Posts
And I still haven't seen that damn iPad!

I'm checking to see if that mat can actually be bought outside of a kit too.
I think Erik mentioned they would be showing up in a month or something... It's the only part of the kit that isn't a total ripoff. We are in the wrong business, should get into the merchandise display industry lol.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I think Erik mentioned they would be showing up in a month or something... It's the only part of the kit that isn't a total ripoff. We are in the wrong business, should get into the merchandise display industry lol.
End of October. If that's correct, then he means after the SS arrives.
What?!

·
Vendor
554 Posts
End of October. If that's correct, then he means after the SS arrives.
What?!
Polaris could just tell us to go grab one at our local Best Buy.... but no that would be to easy lol

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Haha yeah... I'll point this out again in the best way possible. Don't feel to bad allowing your local dealers to make some money off you, some of this stuff is insane... :(
Just like anyone else I like to get a good deal but i've never beat up a powersports dealer on a vehicle. I do a little math in my head and always wonder how most can pay their employees and put food on the table!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts