Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I am selling only becuase of heath issues. If anyone is interested, LMK!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Good post off on a couple of things thoug SS is a lot quicker than a Miata if you think the Miata has a trunk , I guess in comparison to a SS it might I don 't think the Miata handles as good but that would be a toss I guess but in my opinion they are not in the same class.
I drove a Miata for a few days when deciding on the SS .
I guess you can see which I chose.

·
Registered
666 Posts
If you have ever thought about selling your SS then you were never really an SS owners. Being forced to sell it is one thing as we all know that sometimes things happen but just to sell it for NO reason is crazy. The SS is the best things since chicken grease. The SS owners that I have met have all been extremely great people and all the help the forum has to offer. I mean were can you find a community like this? F.Y.I. Honda doesn't have one. If you must sell then so be it. You will be missed and FORGOTTEN. Just my thoughts
A used SS will never sell for what it is worth as will a new one not cost what it is worth if you are areal SS person you know this

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Sold mine recently to local guy simply because I wasn't driving it enough to warrant tags/taxes and taking up space in garage that I wanted for new car. Its been a pleasure to have been a member of this forum for several years and many thanks for the knowledge and generosity of many long time members.

• Wow
Reactions: EjFord
41 - 49 of 49 Posts