Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Which security systems will ya's be using?

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  super 
#1 ·
Which security/theft deterrent systems will ya's be using? I know when I'm actually in mine, my 16+1 capacity CZ75 will work fine...LOL! But I mean when ya's have to leave it unattended somewhere

#3 ·
Hi All,

NRG Innovation is coming out with the hub adapter that's compatible with the thread pitch in the slingshot steering column. The adapter is still under testing period. Once it is in the states, I will let you all know the authorized dealer for this product. If you are unfamiliar with the quick release system, please follow this video below for a quick demonstration. ( The video was a demonstration on the Razor. The dealer told us the thread pitch is the same as the Slingshot, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Thanks,
Jason Chou

#5 ·
Would you happen to know the spline pitch on a Razor? Also which style or model are they working on and would it also fit with the hub lock? Thank you for any info. Was about to call them today, but I guess my question has been answered. Can't wait to see the final product and purchase one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.