Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
It will be over $10,000 in labor and is not a job I am at all capable of doing. As the frame is kinked the main parts I am waiting for is the frame and the hood along with the hood underlay? The job will be twice the work of building a new slingshot in that they will have to dismantle the vehicle carefully from the old frame and then assemble it on a new frame. I just hope it is able to run and not leak oil at the end of it all but I spent too much time under her to want to go for a new one. I don't envy them the right angle frame brace job.....
Broken frame and they did NOT total the Slingshot???

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
A few months ago I was conversing on a different thread with a young man from Switzerland and the 'computer' translation was sometimes interesting. He was looking for some 'American' Slingshot parts that he could not order for his Canadian 2016 Slingshot (he bought used0. After quite a bit of converstion I bought and sent him a couple of parts for 'center headlights' and he wired some funds to my bank. Took a couple of months to make everything happen but it was a good experience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts