Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
I think the part you need is this part -
# 8 SUPPORT, WELD, FRONT, BLACK E-C pn 1022141-329 $839.99 on this diagram -
It looks like it is held on with just a few bolts, but will require removing the parts attached to your old one.
As always, when ordering parts, always search multiple parts sources as price and shipping can sometimes vary a lot.
In your case, it looks like labor will be the most expensive portion of the repair, so DIY may be the best option, assuming the part is available. I'm at a medical appt, and will try to post service info later, if I can find it.
Good luck!
I started to try to copy the relevant sections from my 2015 Service Manual, but soon realized copying all of the relevant info was a much larger project than I had realized. If you want to attempt the repair yourself, I recommend getting a 2018 Slingshot Service Manual. You can order a paper copy from Polaris or buy a PDF version on EBay. PM me if you have any specific questions.

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
Wow! Based on the one pic of damage, I had only expected damage to the front frame box aka the Front Weld Support. Hopefully, parts will be readily available. Hope you get back on the road soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts