Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
I think a big fat dual sport tire like adventure motorcycles have would be cool. That should provide enough grip to propel the vehicle forward and still allow you to hang out the back end :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Then the RZR ppl that want over 1000cc in a persay SXS could have it. I want a 2015 RZR 1000, but I might have to leave the woods and mountains and hit the asphalt. I am liking this thing. I am a HP freak, LOL!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
That would be cool, but it's not like they are slow now. You can blast down a goat trail at 60 mph very easily in these machines as it is. Heck here's me doing almost 80 mph in one up at 13,000 ft!

·
Registered
76 Posts
That would be cool, but it's not like they are slow now. You can blast down a goat trail at 60 mph very easily in these machines as it is. Heck here's me doing almost 80 mph in one up at 13,000 ft!

I certainly know they aren't slow, I've driven these things for years. The thing an ecoboost would add is the benefits of the turbos and more torque. Turbos are nice to have for the higher altitudes. Plus, it's 1000cc so it would fit right in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts