Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sling idles but will not rev at all. I have tried disconnecting battery. I now have Engine codes 65610 and 65601. Anyone know how to fix this and where the throttle sensor is located or maybe has a picture of what it looks like on the sling. I know what the part looks like just not where it is on the sling.
P.S. I just changed the fuse box wiring harness.

·
Registered
172 Posts
My sling idles but will not rev at all. I have tried disconnecting battery. I now have Engine codes 65610 and 65601. Anyone know how to fix this and where the throttle sensor is located or maybe has a picture of what it looks like on the sling. I know what the part looks like just not where it is on the sling.
P.S. I just changed the fuse box wiring harness.
it's a GM 2.4l so on the thottle body is where the sky and solstice had them....good luck

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
If you need to replace your TB, PM me. I bought a brand new TB thinking I needed to repalce mine (I had worn a spot on the top of the TB and my Hahn turbo plenum started blowing off). I ended up just using a rubber Cobra Head adapter to seal the boost line to the TB. I'll sell it for $65, shipping included.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts