Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many people that we have on this forum I cant believe someone hasnt tracked the trailers and knows where each one is located. Has no one seen them once they made the first deliveries..

·
Registered
557 Posts
I have seen a lot of posts stating deliveries that many of the deliveries would be tomorrow (Tuesday) and some on Wed. If no one sees any by then, I suspect that Polaris has done it again to us, however, they do have until Nov 26..

·
Registered
160 Posts
I agree; sure is a strange way to plan shipping. It looks like the dealers that are the fartherest away from the shipping hub are getting theirs first. One would think there would be enough trucks to cover all parts of the country in the same week. I've ordered stuff from China and got it quicker.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a 80' long semi. With a 53' box trailer wrapped in gloss black wrapper with a frigging slingshot on the side.. And noone has seen it on the road!

·
Super Moderator
5,846 Posts
Nah they are mad cause they wanted to deliver the 1st RED SS to me!!!! So now they are hanging out in the country until Texas gets this straightened out and they can bring me my SLINGSHOT!!!!

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They could be adjusting camber shims..

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Dynamic - Lets hope that one was heading to Indianola :)

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They must have a barricade stopping delivery trucks from entering AL GA TN or SC. All these deliveries in the west are great. But were kinda feeling unloved like Texas.

Reactions: C.G

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's our turn this coming week!!
I hope your right. Maybe Texas and other states will get some love soon also and get a exception to their law.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
It's too soon for me to complain but I will anyway. What about the plans for simultaneous deliveries around the country? Would have thought we would be seeing a barrage of these being unloaded this week. I know they said hang tight until the 26th but with all the build-up and planning it seems the schedule is a trickle rather than a deluge.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts