Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealership as most others have already received the red model. That leaves us grey owners still biting at the chomps...waiting...anticipating. Any news on when we might expect to see these rolling through?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
my dealer said today that he was charged for my gray, and he was waiting for the vin to come through, and I should have it 3 days later. That's how long he said it takes to come in after he receives the #'s

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did go take the dealerships red one for a ride today. Way fun ride although I'd agree with most, brakes need improvement. And its 35 degrees so frozen....but so worth it

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I've been updating which states have dealers with base SSes the past couple of weeks now, but there's no specific method I can see to the deliveries.

If your dealership received some SSes already, and especially some SLs, then the base models should be next on the list to be received, but probably after all the wave 1 and wave 2 dealers have received their models.

We got two SLs right away, and our first depositor even asked for a base model. According to the last update in our system, that may be January, which makes sense, because that is when wave 2 dealers should be fulfilled.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I did go take the dealerships red one for a ride today. Way fun ride although I'd agree with most, brakes need improvement. And its 35 degrees so frozen....but so worth it
Wimp! YOu just have to wear more layers at 35!

Reactions: B-Dub

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
I've been updating which states have dealers with base SSes the past couple of weeks now, but there's no specific method I can see to the deliveries.

If your dealership received some SSes already, and especially some SLs, then the base models should be next on the list to be received, but probably after all the wave 1 and wave 2 dealers have received their models.

We got two SLs right away, and our first depositor even asked for a base model. According to the last update in our system, that may be January, which makes sense, because that is when wave 2 dealers should be fulfilled.
January??
:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

It's out of my hands, but I sure hope not......

·
Registered
434 Posts
All I can say is..........
If my Elio gets to me before the Titanium Slingshot does, i'm cancelling my deposit on the slingshot.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts