Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Light weight is my biggest concern after looks. I don't have a problem with the looks of the SL wheels but try picking up a rear wheel and tire. It feels like you're picking up something that belongs on a full size truck.

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
Screenshot_2014-12-26-23-41-36.png
lexani makes some beautiful wheels. These are no exception, and the name fits.

·
3,685 Posts
Bling...Bling brother! Now you will need some wheels locks to go with those. Nice....
Just a dream at the moment( in the dream it has Goodyear F1 gs-d3's on it), the SS was a dream once. Check out Lexani.com they have some nice rims.

·
3,685 Posts
We will be offering wheel and tire combos soon at Alpha. I want to get some input on what kind of wheel appeals to you must and what size would most of you want. Also What kind of tire?
Sorry I strung it out. Recap: Lexani Polaris rims 20's in front 22 in the rear(could use a little more filler back there) Goodyear F1 gs-d3 tires. Do they all work together on the SS (shoulder shrug)?o_O

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I purchased 18x8 for the front and a 20x10 in the back with Nitto555 all the way around.
Lorenzo has a couple of wheels that will fit nicely with a little offset machine work.

Bolt pattern: 5x114.3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts