Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2019 I just bought... want to add aftermarket rims to it. Issue isnt finding a style I like, it's finding it in the size, offset and bolt pattern.

Does anyone have a goto site/company that deals with and knows where to get rims/tires for these things? Looking for 22" staggered rims. The Marquee and COR rims are mfgs who make the style I'm looking for. It's frustrating because you spend an hour looking for one set, make sure it's all accurate, then find out they have one rim in stock.

Anyone have any direction for me please? The stock rims have got to go ASAP!

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you looked at RevDynamics yet? They have a pretty decent selection.
Yah he has a set that I like. It’s not 100% exactly the finish… almost. There are a few other rims I’ve found but don’t want to wait three months.

Hoping someone on here knew of a spot or is that spot that has some in stock.

·
Vendor
274 Posts
Thanks for the recommendations everyone.

Yah he has a set that I like. It’s not 100% exactly the finish… almost. There are a few other rims I’ve found but don’t want to wait three months.

Hoping someone on here knew of a spot or is that spot that has some in stock.
If you see anything you like with the exception of the finish we can do them in a custom color/finish of your choice. We now offer powder coating in house and have done a ton of different color schemes for people. We can do the OEM Slingshot colors as well as 6,500+ different others. If you have any questions at all just let me know. Here is one set we just finished.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts