Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
The first trip will be home to see if it sits high enough to cross the bridge on my driveway. Then maybe I'll load it up for a 500 mile easy cruise to break it in before the 500 mile oil change. Then it's play time!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Have been planing on a benefit ride in orange beach Alabama ( angle ride) second weekend of November. Just hoping now

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
West Virgina to Cape Coral, Florida, via every road that was fun to ride, Deals Gap, Blue Ridge Parkway, etc. Florida is boring!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Our first road trip was from Houston to Fredericksburg in the Texas hill country. It was about 550 miles round trip. Found out while we were there, there was car show going on. I entered the Sling and got a class award. (oddball/orphan class). Most people around there had never seen or heard of the Slingshot.
FB_IMG_1527976518888.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Picked up SLR LE in Mexico because I am part time resident. Drove 620 miles to Laredo Tx first day and then drove to Mn over next four days taking secondary roads. I don't think I could have made 620 miles in a car and was comfortable the entire trip.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts