Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
That's an interesting question because what if it doesn't have speakers? You could certainly rock headphones if it doesn't come with any sort of stereo. Ah! What about bluetooth helmet kits that could link to your phone. It would make it a lot easier to hear your music and if people call.

·
Registered
76 Posts
It's not too hard to make your own audio setup.. I bet some people will try to do it. Haha that would be interesting..

·
Registered
86 Posts
you can get radios on motorcycles, so i'd expect that atleast as an option on slingshot. might not be boss quality but you'll have tunes :D maybe an MP3 Plugin. or what if they work in a bluetooth feature that works with some helmets built in comunication speakers?

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
I think having the helmets with Bluetooth will be nice because then you can communicate with other Slingshots in the group easily. I might also do onboard communications so that multiple cars can talk to each other easily on road trips.

·
Registered
76 Posts
you can get radios on motorcycles, so i'd expect that atleast as an option on slingshot. might not be boss quality but you'll have tunes :D maybe an MP3 Plugin. or what if they work in a bluetooth feature that works with some helmets built in comunication speakers?
Exactly! There are many possibilities for customization!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts