Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, that would be our SlingShot!

This vehicle gets more attention that my Ferrari, BMW i8 and Tesla!

I went to a Lamborghini meet recently and everyone congregated around the SlingShot!

I organize an exotic car rally called goldRush Rally (www.goldrushrally.com) and I am thinking about doing the rally in 2015 from San Diego to Miami with the SlingShot after a Turbo Mod and Helmet Communication systems. Let's see if this can happen...

Some pics from the meet...

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've had my Slingshot SL for 1 week. I've had a Jaguar convertible, corvette, and Prowler (still own and love). Before the Slingshot, my Prowler drew the most attention. However, there simply isn't any other equal to the the attention that the Slingshot brings. Nearly every stop involves someone asking if they can take photos or a crowd surrounding the Slingshot when I return to it. Today a guy in a Aston Martin took a photo of my car while we both waiting at a red light. Two days ago I saw a guy driving a 2014 corvette drop his mouth in awe as I drove by (haven't seen that strange reaction before). Its all in good fun.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Jebzter- great stuff, well, i can't afford a lamb or ferrari, but i love my F4type :) that cross country sounds good but ill have to install new seats from slingmods as well as add in even more $$$ in my motorized bath bucket ;-) count me in!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts