Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

My navigation of choice is:

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
What type of navigation do you use if any?
Same as in my everyday driver - my cell phone. I usually just use the iPhone built in maps app - but sometimes I will use Waze. I also keep Navigon loaded on my phone just because it doesn't require a cell signal to work - the maps are loaded onto the phone itself.

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bought direct from Headwave in Germany. Sticks on to the back of the helmet with a strong adhesive pad. Basically it pairs with any Bluetooth device and gives you pretty good quality sound without any wires. What else do you want to know ?

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just you opinion - $325 is not cheap to me anymore but it looks to be a fast path to everything that I am looking for - no outgoing call capability, is that correct?

·
Registered
34 Posts
So it's great below about 90 Mph and works as described. Battery life is more like 6 hours than 8 when used with an iPhone 6. I only use it for music and GPS, for those it works well but is not a hands-free kit so no telephone functions.

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
;):)Thanks - above 90mph I already know which way I'm going (fingers crossed). :eek::banghead:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hah indeed... Around town for turn by turn it works really well. It's just above 90 that music gets a bit distorted with wind noise. I use it with the Polaris Carbon Fiber helmet.

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So it would not work with a half helmet since it needs to reveb through a solid transducer, correct?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts