Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Some day soon all places will look like this. They are here for SEMA. There are ten here in town at the moment, all pre-production models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cant wait to see them next week! Do you know what space they are in? Do you also know if they will be giving rides in the area around the venue?

Hooraay for Vegas and SEMA!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These 10 are currently at RideNow on Rancho. They are showing four at SEMA and Polaris guys are going to be driving the other 6 around the strip for the week.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I would hope they are giving you a ride or letting you test drive one!

Get some real information from these reps. Someone will spill the beans and we demand an update that pertains to some good news! :watching:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also don't want to take my first ride until it's mine and I can drive it like I paid for it!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
They allow a person to sit in one!

Our concern was the entry/exit - zero problems for us. The seat is comfortable too.

It was VERY disappointing to not be able to test ride one or even get a ride in one.

Not completing the sale unless we get the opportunity to RIDE it.

Also disappointment to discover that we aren't #4, but now #5 - and that delivery by Polaris could place us in a third or fourth shipping group.

·
Registered
9 Posts
is this photp from the sema show do you know where or what booth they will be in, i will be attending , and dont want to miss an oppurtunity to talk to some people from polaris in person

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is this photp from the sema show do you know where or what booth they will be in, i will be attending , and dont want to miss an oppurtunity to talk to some people from polaris in person
Slingshots will be right next to the GM booth.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Tango - I will be at SEMA with a buddy on Friday.

I plan on finding TurboSling at some point to chat and maybe check out some SS parts!

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
Tango - I will be at SEMA with a buddy on Friday.

I plan on finding TurboSling at some point to chat and maybe check out some SS parts!
Sweet. Are you guys taking photos and posting here or at least linking here? I would like to see the SS stuff as well as some of the other cool stuff on display. I am curious what folks are doing to the new Mustang which I am sure will be popular this year.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Sweet. Are you guys taking photos and posting here or at least linking here? I would like to see the SS stuff as well as some of the other cool stuff on display. I am curious what folks are doing to the new Mustang which I am sure will be popular this year.
No big plans for me at SEMA. I have never been and will try to look at everything possible. If I get any new information or pictures, I will make sure to post.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Agree that's a much better looking display then an empty one. For now I just hope units begin shipping and end up in buyers hands rather than sitting in displays.

Eventually the initial demand will be met and there will be units sitting around collecting dust but if this vehicle is a true success then like any other successful product there will never be a ton of them just waiting for someone to stumble into the dealer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts