Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post all the mods you have done so far. The more details the better -(pictures/video, link to product if you purchased online, price, your review or link to where you wrote the review, Dyno numbers/HP Increase, etc..) looking forward to seeing everyone's slingshots evolve!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I replaced the dinky horn with one that sounds like a real horn. Same position; same wires. Had my 500 mile service done yesterday: $272.

·
Registered
426 Posts
So far I have modify the lights
image.jpg
image.jpg

Installed lift O-Matic struts so that even the wife can open the hood with one Hand tied her back
image.jpg
image.jpg

Replaced that plastic gear shifter with the "lightning bolt"hit that 3rd gear every time !!!!!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

And many more to come, it's all in Cap~Rob,s Fab shop @ appearance and accessories

·
Registered
513 Posts
Powder coated the calipers in RED (+5 HP each)
Powder coated the rear axle nut in RED (+1 HP)
RED lug nuts (+.25 HP each x 15)
Rear LED running lights

I just got the powder coater from Eastwwod and will be doing all the powder coating of what ever I can fit into the toaster oven I bought at Walmart :D Boy... powder coating is MESSY !!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I am ready to start ordering parts even before mine every arrives. Ready for new wheels and a turbo and quick release steering wheel

·
Registered
38 Posts
I really don't understand what's going on at Polaris , dealer in KY has sold 6 and has one left on the showroom and people are coming from all over with 3 more on the way. They are traveling to other dealers to get a SS for customers.
I hope you guys get yours soon , I guess I feel very fortunate to have one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts