Votes: 88 26.2%
  • 66 and more!

Votes: 56 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good evening all, my name is Paul, I reside in Texas where one can ride all year round and I have placed my order for the SS on 8/1, number 1 on the list here. Will be trading in my Victory X Country Tour for the SS. I will soon be 73 yrs old and have been riding since 2003. Had a life changing event that year, full blown cardiac arrest (ALL STOP) clinically dead. After stents and open heart surgery I was given a second chance. Have traveled alone to S Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Arkansas &, Louisiana thru good and bad weather enjoyed every minute of it and logged over 125K mi on two wheels since 2003. My advice for any one who thinks they are too old or you're concerned that you will look like a DORK enjoying your SS, GO FOR IT. You can't take it with you and it's better to live with great memories than regrets.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good evening all, my name is Paul, I reside in Texas where one can ride all year round and I have placed my order for the SS on 8/1, number 1 on the list here. Will be trading in my Victory X Country Tour for the SS. I will soon be 73 yrs old and have been riding since 2003. Had a life changing event that year, full blown cardiac arrest (ALL STOP) clinically dead. After stents and open heart surgery I was given a second chance. Have traveled alone to S Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Arkansas &, Louisiana thru good and bad weather enjoyed every minute of it and logged over 125K mi on two wheels since 2003. My advice for any one who thinks they are too old or you're concerned that you will look like a DORK enjoying your SS, GO FOR IT. You can't take it with you and it's better to live with great memories than regrets.
I agree

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am 72, been riding for 56 years , ever thing out there, the last 30,000 miles on a couple spyder rtl,s and not giving my 14 model up till slingshot proves it is a better, more fun machine . But I have high hopes for it.

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
I'm 35. Left knee has arthritis from a crappy fall while rock climbing. I'm looking forward to not having to put a foot or two down at stop lights!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wow I may be the youngest one one here so far. Im 23 but when I get her ill be 24.
hmmm, sorry... Must be at least 35 to ride this ride! jk! :wtf:

I think you'll also see more younger people once the slingshot has been out more.
Which will mean all ages is buying it. Which will be good for sales for Polaris. Which
hopefully means they will try and make the slingshot better over time. Which means
other manufactures will try to compete! :woot:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts