Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

I would Rate my Overall Satisfaction with the Slingshot as:

• Total voters
141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my SS SLR as a demo with 325 miles on it a yr ago and can't stop adding mods to it ! I have a disease and somehow can't leave this thing alone. I have installed the 1320 header, MRT side exhaust , LED lights- strips , Demon Speed grill, interior dress up , and much more. I am leaning towards getting the MEFI Tune next being it came with the stock.CAI.. Anyone know how much HP and Torque will I gain with this tune with the mods I have ? I'm new to this forum - Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
I bought my SS SLR as a demo with 325 miles on it a yr ago and can't stop adding mods to it ! I have a disease and somehow can't leave this thing alone. I have installed the 1320 header, MRT side exhaust , LED lights- strips , Demon Speed grill, interior dress up , and much more. I am leaning towards getting the MEFI Tune next being it came with the stock.CAI.. Anyone know how much HP and Torque will I gain with this tune with the mods I have ? I'm new to this forum - Thanks in advance
Welcome to the 'World of Slingshot Insanity'...

·
Registered
903 Posts
From what I've read, the tune is mostly effective on Turbos and Superchargers.
Not much if any gain on the stock motor even with a CAI and exhaust.
Do the research before you drop the coin!!

141 - 146 of 146 Posts