Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
wow.....what happened....20 pages of ?....there is another site for slingshot info right ?....it's to bad...this site was great before the change and now this......sad

Welcome to the Grey Bar Bed and Breakfast.
Click on that spammer's avatar and hit the three dots so you can hit the ignore button. So far it is working for me. 馃槑

I'm huge in Japan...
The site has slowly gone down hill since it was sold from the original owners. Unfortunately there isn't an active admin or moderator anymore so...no one is monitoring to ensure a quality experience for all the users.

Welcome to the Grey Bar Bed and Breakfast.
We should not have to do that, if the moderators would do their job!
Since they are not taking action, we must. I take it that the spammer is still posting. I do not know since I have his post on the ignore mode.:cool: I have reported the spamming and nothing was done. The only other thing to do other than ignoring the spammer would be to leave the site for a while.

Super Moderator
Ignoring spammers (using the ignore button) is an immediate option that works.

Reporting spammers greatly helps the staff identify problems.

Sending a PM (private message) to a staff member can certainly help when they're off somewhere else (such as fighting a spam onslaught on another site...).

An update is posted in the Off-Topic section.

Registered
Wow are you right!! I just got the weekly(?) email with the top "highlighted" posts. 4 are about ss's. 6 are total junk about gold or supplements and some other stuff that is obviously BS. I'll be staying away from this site for awhile.

Registered
wow.....what happened....20 pages of ?....there is another site for slingshot info right ?....it's to bad...this site was great before the change and now this......sad
Doesnt appear to be about slings much any more, just a lot of junk

Registered
Wow are you right!! I just got the weekly(?) email with the top "highlighted" posts. 4 are about ss's. 6 are total junk about gold or supplements and some other stuff that is obviously BS. I'll be staying away from this site for awhile.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts