Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Just got back from the high plains of Colorado.
Umm... let me take a crack at this.

No info on Slingshot delivery dates, mass confusion, many angry people, lots of off topic posts, and this just in... possible plans for an all out war against Polaris.

Enjoy catching up on the 1200 posts! :banhappy:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

No info on Slingshot delivery dates, mass confusion, many angry people, lots of off topic posts, and this just in... possible plans for an all out war against Polaris.

Laughing my ass off but...... It's sad but true!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts

You forgot to mention the infuriating info (from Polaris) that we can expect more and longer delays. And that the 2015 SS really IS a 2015 vehicle for most everyone here. We only Hoped it would be a nice Christmas present...

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I left last Thursday and came back Monday, and I'm still catching up on all the posts!

Reactions: Tom Barber

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Oh, and actually there is LESS confusion here all the time. We're finally coming to grips with who and what Polaris really is.

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
Dates are now showing up in the dealer system. Kip will get his first base SS on Nov 26th. Another one will show up Jan 14th.

That is the only new news you missed - I think the waiting was definitely happening when you left ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts