Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
American Powersports in Findlay, Ohio. They actually have 2 dealerships. There is two
SL models spoken for. One being mine. But like I said they got 2 dealerships with both
selling them. No set up or freight charges. $1000 non refundable deposit.
Just put my deposit in today.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Best Buy Vehicles in Fort Pierce, FL.
MSRP, no dealer setup or freight, No BS.
Just straight up honesty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Big St Charles motorsports. They are wanting to charge me $1,000 to "build" it. I'm first in line they said they are getting 6 of them total. Should I complain to them that all the other dealers aren't charging this set up fee?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Big St Charles motorsports. They are wanting to charge me $1,000 to "build" it. I'm first in line they said they are getting 6 of them total. Should I complain to them that all the other dealers aren't charging this set up fee?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did they charge you a deposit on top of that?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I put a deposit down at Full throttle in Lansing Mi. We all need to let everyone know which dealers are over charging for set up fees.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Haven't made a decision yet. From the emails I've gotten back, out-the-door prices for the base model w/blade windshield have been from $22.6K to around $24.4K. Some dealers want non-refundable deposits, others don't. I've contacted most dealers within about 2-1/2 hrs of Houston, TX and am still waiting on responses from 2 dealers.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Best Buy Vehicle in Ft Pierce Florida. I am #5 on the reservation list there. Great place to do business. Straight honest people. No transportation or setup fee just MSRP and Florida Sales Tax. $500 refundable deposit will hold you one.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts