Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
if they stick with the ATV paint pallet i'd guess Sunset Red "which I believe is featured in the videos" Bluefire Metalic, either Orange Madness or Nuclear Sunset, White Lightning, and Black "or Titanium Metalic"

knowing polaris there will be an olive green base model XD and maybe a Browning camo edition :| "joking of course XD"

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm not too familiar with wrapping, can it be used on flat surfaces or does it have to wrap around an edge to stay on?

I think it would look really nice to have the titanium, and make the parts that are black stripes on the SL be metallic gold.

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
I'm not too familiar with wrapping, can it be used on flat surfaces or does it have to wrap around an edge to stay on?

I think it would look really nice to have the titanium, and make the parts that are black stripes on the SL be metallic gold.
Wrapping is "easy" - many youtube video's on the subject. The best thing is that the wrap is relatively cheap. It's all the time involved with getting it done which costs all the money. So if you have lots of time, beer, and friends it can really put the FU in FUN. :D

You have to remove all the emblems, rear lights (potentially), etc. so it isn't as simple as slapping a sticker on it but it can be removed if you screw it up. YMMV

Good luck and do a DIY thread (4Nines, Dascrow - we probably need this section as I hope to use it a LOT)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts