Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great and diverse group of people this forum has attracted.

Yet there has been a bonding that has happened. We don't always agree, but yet everyone is quick to rally around other Members of the forum.

I really look forward to meeting each and everyone of you one of you, one of these days at a slingshot Rally.

Sloride

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
What a great and diverse group of people this forum has attracted.

Yet there has been a bonding that has happened. We don't always agree, but yet everyone is quick to rally around other Members of the forum.

I really look forward to meeting each and everyone of you one of you, one of these days at a slingshot Rally.

Sloride
Couldn't agree more!

Reactions: sloride

·
Registered
532 Posts
Forum Rally that would be totally Awesome. Could you imagine 2/300 of us meeting up cruising down some beautiful highway.
The friendships that would turn into life long extended family.
This forum is already progressing down this path.
To me the great people on this forum are family to me.
As sloride said we have our differences but then what family doesn't.
We get over it and move on.
This is one of the great aspects of life.
Could we really fathom the fantastic memories, videos, pictures that would come about from an event like this. My god we'd be talking about it the rest of our lives. Or at least tell our second rally. Do a different part of the country each time. I'm in.
There not easy putting together but it can be done. Lots of other forums do it. So can we.:)

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Wherever and whenever we have a get together it should be in a central location that contains some great roads, twistys and some great scenery as well.

Oh.... And a lot of skimpy clad girls!

Reactions: sloride

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
We might consider Regional get-togethers first, even dead center of the country is a LONG ride for someone on a coast, hate for anyone to feel left out.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Besides if someone in MN is hosting a Regional doesn't mean someone from FL with the time and resources can't ride up and attend......just a thought.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts