Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Welter Performance
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be at Slingshot Onlys 2016 KIDS TOY RUN November 11-12
We will be there doing free installs of our exhaust systems. if you're looking to get something be sure and call Angie to book your spot and to ensure that we have the system you're looking for with us.

Now time for a challenge!!!!!!!!

Help WP help the kids. If you bought a WP exhaust system and make a donation to Toy Run 2016 then I will match it (up to $100) Please make your pledge amount in this thread and Susan from Cycle Springs will be in contact with you. It's a great cause to help the less fortunate have a great Christmas too.

·
Registered
626 Posts
We will be there doing free installs of our exhaust systems. if you're looking to get something be sure and call Angie to book your spot and to ensure that we have the system you're looking for with us.

Help WP help the kids. If you bought a WP exhaust system and make a donation to Toy Run 2016 then I will match it (up to $100) Please make your pledge amount in this thread and Susan from Cycle Springs will be in contact with you. It's a great cause to help the less fortunate have a great Christmas too.
outstanding ; do I have something to show you

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you go to slingshot only and purchase a raffle ticket or 50/50 ticket include in notes Welter Exhaust owner. Or you can send me a message here. I will confirm your purchase for the toy run and purchase with Welter Exhaust for the match.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts

ABSOLUTELY A W E S O M E
IMG_1241.JPG

Truly a Great Family "The Welter's"

................................................. tom n carol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts