Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went by my dealership (where I have a SS on pre-order) yesterday to pick up some tie-down straps and a Battery Tender for my motorcycles...and there in!

Actually, I ordered a base model SS and upgraded it to an SL model through options....and the *parts are in at the dealership to upgrade the SS. Close but no cigar.

This is my 5th "motorcycle" to buy from this dealership this year (two Indian Chiefs, a Triumph Thruxton & Scrambler) so far. We have a good working relationship but they aren't saying much about the SS delivery. I guess its better to not to give out any information when there is a chance it will be bad information. I can respect that and it will get here when it gets here. They didn't have their SS display up yet as they don't want to burn up floor space until they come in. Of all the marques they handle (, the Indian is their biggest mover these days.

I'm just glad and find it encouraging to see any kind of movement on SS related items...

Tic Toc.

Z

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Wife came running outside yesterday evening to tell me that someone was calling me about the Slingshot! I was really pumped until I found out it was a dealer I had contacted months ago who was following up to see if I was still interested.:banghead:

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts
I know, that sucks. I read your other post. Well this is it, the last day of October. Based on all the latest rumors and speculation (and fax's) at least a few of us should have a Slingshot within a couple/few weeks.:)

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'm hopeful.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts