Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
721 - 724 of 724 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
SlingshotForums.net is a friendly community dedicated to the Polaris Slingshot.

Our goal is to be the premier Polaris Slingshot on the web!

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) vehicles etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
Hello all, my name is Benjamin and I am in the process of getting a 2021 slingshot model S. I am looking forward to getting as much information about modifications since I starting with the base model.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Hello all, my name is Benjamin and I am in the process of getting a 2021 slingshot model S. I am looking forward to getting as much information about modifications since I starting with the base model.
Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity". Get lots of seat time in before going to crazy with the 'mods'. Lots of things you can do with this great machine. My mod of choice --- GAS --- Since Feb 2015 I've done over 102,000 miles. Northern Indiana.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New owner...Just brought wife a 2018 slingshot two weeks ago, and she just loves it.I am 78 years old and it is hard for me to get in,but I have a 1800 goldwing that is my baby.I know nothing about a slingshot so I am here to learn. Not sure how much we will get to ride as winters are bad in Dayton.Ohio.:):):)

616 Posts
New owner...Just brought wife a 2018 slingshot two weeks ago, and she just loves it.I am 78 years old and it is hard for me to get in,but I have a 1800 goldwing that is my baby.I know nothing about a slingshot so I am here to learn. Not sure how much we will get to ride as winters are bad in Dayton.Ohio.:):):)
Welcome aboard Tazz! Wander around here and get the feel of the place. There are countless useful threads here and many helpful people. Feel free to post questions you may have!

721 - 724 of 724 Posts