Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

681 - 682 of 682 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
SlingshotForums.net is a friendly community dedicated to the Polaris Slingshot.

Our goal is to be the premier Polaris Slingshot on the web!

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) vehicles etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
  • Just wanted to say hello. I bought 2017 SS about 2 weeks ago, I bought it as my retirement toy. very COOL and FUN. I have never owned any kind of a bike or anything like that. I’m from small town just outside of Indianapolis. My wife has booked us for an SS rally in North Carolina in August. We are so excited.

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
  • Just wanted to say hello. I bought 2017 SS about 2 weeks ago, I bought it as my retirement toy. very COOL and FUN. I have never owned any kind of a bike or anything like that. I’m from small town just outside of Indianapolis. My wife has booked us for an SS rally in North Carolina in August. We are so excited.
Lots of Slingshots in the Indy area. In a normal year lots of activities with the Face Book Indy Slingshots. I don't do Face Book but you can check that out I'm in La Porte, IN about as far North in Indiana as you can get.

681 - 682 of 682 Posts