Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

661 - 680 of 689 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
So mine is 22 inches but it's a bit longer than needed. It might be a bit hard to see as it is like a smoke color. Hope it helps View attachment 183518 View attachment 183518
WOW!! Great photos and as you stated you wire is 22 inches long and I have a 18 inch positive lead that will go down and mount to the positive contact on the starter. I might have to buy a little longer lead.
Thank you Kbleguy for the information as well as the photos.
Lou

·
Registered
17 Posts
I dont know if it will need to be longer. But it would only take 5 min to find out I have a bit of slack.No prob. Just fyi. Auto correct changed Lou sorry.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I dont know if it will need to be longer. But it would only take 5 min to find out I have a bit of slack.No prob. Just fyi. Auto correct changed Lou sorry.
Kbleguy don't bother. I just finished ordering a red cable with the connectors attached just before seeing your latest post. The closest I could get to the 22 inch length was ordering the 2 ft. length.
Lou

·
Registered
901 Posts
New from Dayton TN. Not purchased yet but looking. I'm retired with the Wife retiring in a year. Motorcycle rider for years but looking for something different. Anyone else from Dayton willing to answer questions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Hey Dr. Fubar!!!
Post a pic of the badass Slingshot you bought!!!!
Folks here will love to see it!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
im having a problem post my 2016 slingshot for sale. thanks in advance for any info about this subject.

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
908 Posts
New guy from Abilene, TX. Just picked up my 2017 Orange Madness SLR.
Welcome to the world of Slingshots. I owned two Slingshots, a 2015 and 2017 midnight cherry. I am out of Slingshot now, but want to share my information to all new owners. I have created a thread that I discuss the 2020 Slingshot Owners Manual, but share a lot of other information that will help with getting up to speed quickly with your 2017 model slingshot. I have youtube video links to all my how to video on the thread. Many of my video are posted on the Video section pages. Good luck and enjoy your new Slingshot. Link to mentioned thread New Owners Slingshot Information

·
Registered
377 Posts
New guy from Abilene, TX. Just picked up my 2017 Orange Madness SLR.
Welcome OJ! (You don't own a White Bronco, do you?)

There are a couple big meets coming up in Texas. Slingshot Experience in Houston April 1-5th and Slingshots In The Texas Hill Country in Kerrville April 22-26th. Hope to see you at one of them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
SlingshotForums.net is a friendly community dedicated to the Polaris Slingshot.

Our goal is to be the premier Polaris Slingshot on the web!

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) vehicles etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
New to the forum, thanks for having me,.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SlingshotForums.net is a friendly community dedicated to the Polaris Slingshot.

Our goal is to be the premier Polaris Slingshot on the web!

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) vehicles etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
Hi, I have a 2019 Polaris 900 Ranger. We live in Wyoming and are off grid. We have a 2019 Polaris Ranger 900 and I got a check engine code yesterday and it is 29 with a 3 below. We have 400 miles on the Ranger and cannot find where that code is listed. I hope someone can help me with this.

Thank you all

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone! Excited to check out the forum. We are in sunny southern CA. We recently rented a slingshot about two weeks ago. Had an absolute blast. Rented another one two weeks later and we are hooked. We recently moved so our 'toys' are paintball equipment and some Toyota trucks. We also found out about a group of 60+ people that get together and ride! We would dig making some friends like that and riding with others.

Right now with everything going on we are going to hold off for a bit to purchase. Also the 2020 made a couple smart changes ergonomically speaking. So we are fairly curious of deals, expected rebates, things of that nature. I have seen some posts somewhere of Polaris doing bird dogs for referral's so everyone wins. I have been in the dealership setting for a bit now so dealing with that scheme isn't exactly a turn off for us. Just curious of what to expect?
Here to learn everything Slingshot!

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Hey everyone! Excited to check out the forum. We are in sunny southern CA. We recently rented a slingshot about two weeks ago. Had an absolute blast. Rented another one two weeks later and we are hooked. We recently moved so our 'toys' are paintball equipment and some Toyota trucks. We also found out about a group of 60+ people that get together and ride! We would dig making some friends like that and riding with others.

Right now with everything going on we are going to hold off for a bit to purchase. Also the 2020 made a couple smart changes ergonomically speaking. So we are fairly curious of deals, expected rebates, things of that nature. I have seen some posts somewhere of Polaris doing bird dogs for referral's so everyone wins. I have been in the dealership setting for a bit now so dealing with that scheme isn't exactly a turn off for us. Just curious of what to expect?
Here to learn everything Slingshot!
Might also want to consider buying used unless you want the automatic. Lots of good deals around at this point. Welcome.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Just got ours Sat may2nd brand new '19. guess it sat for a bit. basic for now but soon to look better.
Welcome to the 'World of Slingshot Insanity' Get lots of seat time in before going to crazy with the mods.

·
Registered
2 Posts
how's it going . Im Jake, I just picked up a left over 2019 slingshot sl last week. Just brought it in for its frist service this morning. And decided to look for a forum to join.. only thing I did to it so far was put a cell phone magnetic on it. I must say it turns alot of heads. I am located in ct. I would also like to meet people around here to go on some rides. Nice to meet yall

·
Registered
2 Posts
Old man (71) interested in getting my first Slingshot! I never rode a motorcycle until I retired at 60, and loved it. Gave my grandsons motorcycles and now, they are accomplished riders.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello newbie from the SF Bay Area and to the SS seen.Just made the purchase on a used 18 SLR LE, hope to gain plenty of knowledge and information from the seasoned drivers!

661 - 680 of 689 Posts