Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

661 - 666 of 666 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
So mine is 22 inches but it's a bit longer than needed. It might be a bit hard to see as it is like a smoke color. Hope it helps View attachment 183518 View attachment 183518
WOW!! Great photos and as you stated you wire is 22 inches long and I have a 18 inch positive lead that will go down and mount to the positive contact on the starter. I might have to buy a little longer lead.
Thank you Kbleguy for the information as well as the photos.
Lou

·
Registered
17 Posts
I dont know if it will need to be longer. But it would only take 5 min to find out I have a bit of slack.No prob. Just fyi. Auto correct changed Lou sorry.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I dont know if it will need to be longer. But it would only take 5 min to find out I have a bit of slack.No prob. Just fyi. Auto correct changed Lou sorry.
Kbleguy don't bother. I just finished ordering a red cable with the connectors attached just before seeing your latest post. The closest I could get to the 22 inch length was ordering the 2 ft. length.
Lou

·
Registered
842 Posts
New from Dayton TN. Not purchased yet but looking. I'm retired with the Wife retiring in a year. Motorcycle rider for years but looking for something different. Anyone else from Dayton willing to answer questions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Hey Dr. Fubar!!!
Post a pic of the badass Slingshot you bought!!!!
Folks here will love to see it!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
im having a problem post my 2016 slingshot for sale. thanks in advance for any info about this subject.

661 - 666 of 666 Posts