Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I like the way the web site is set up. Easy to find things.

But for me, I much prefer to use Paypal for couple reasons; security...I've had my credit card hacked twice, and ease of ordering if Web site is set up right... a clik or two and the order is done.

·
Registered
532 Posts

But for me, I much prefer to use Paypal for couple reasons; security...I've had my credit card hacked twice, and ease of ordering if Web site is set up right... a clik or two and the order is done.
I agree. PayPal would make a purchase easier and safer.

·
Registered
32 Posts

Thank you for the feedback. If you get to the checkout stages of an order Paypal on our site is an option at checkout and works very well.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Logged in to order the $14.99 Transmission Plate and find that postage is nearly $13! No thanks.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Logged in to order the $14.99 Transmission Plate and find that postage is nearly $13! No thanks.
Found the same with the exhaust manifold cover I was about to order. I passed on it too.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Sorry, we are only set up to ship via UPS, we are felxible though, I can split the cost in half for you if you are interested?
Fair enough. Offer much appreciated.
Will call later today to order by phone with a credit card. I'll get the transmission cover in time for my next oil change and have it installed at same time as I'm unable to do that type work myself.

·
Registered
147 Posts
nice, can i get it powdercoated in any other colors? i was looking to have it match my Alpha valve cover i have on the way that is going the be Orange Madness. or if it comes in a raw color, i can just have it shipped to them to coat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.