Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Washington State SS

Tags
#pnwss
5K views 32 replies 9 participants last post by  wjfyfe 
#1 ·
I have created a Facebook group for the PNW Slingshot riders.

Hopefully we can spread the word in the PNW community as summer is approaching.

Bike Shows, Meet & Greets or just SS rides

Public group Pacific NorthWest SS (Polaris Slingshot)

#7 ·
The best way to be made aware of upcoming get togethers and rides is to subscribe to the 2 local facebook groups. I know a lot of people are anti-facebook, but you can make an account with a fake name and attach it to an email address that you make just for this purpose. That way you don't have to deal with all the social media BS if you don't want too. That's what I did. It keeps your private info private.

#8 ·
I'd love to join up with other local, or semi-local riders but I'm not going to twit-face. Nothing to do with privacy, just no time or interest. The Slingshot forums is my first and only foray into social media, so please post up any and all Washington/Oregon group rides and/or meets here and I'll join those that I am able to.

It looks like most of you are from the Seattle/Tacoma area and points north. I'm the sole SW Washington rider on the forum map and I've only seen one other Slingshot in the Vancouver area, the 4th largest city in the state. It's tough to get excited about a club of one, even if I'm the president!

#9 ·
#12 ·
That would make a great long weekend ride! I was there 2 years ago with my wife (in a car) and wished the whole time that I had a slingshot after first stopping in at a dealer and seeing one.

#14 ·
A bit more than a long weekend ride for anyone living up north I would think, what is the distance there?

#18 ·
I agree, I travel to Leavenworth and Winthrop every year by my self. Let's see if we can get more local riders and we can start planning trips..

#23 ·
With the weather improving it would be nice to put together a one day ride locally, possilby starting in Marysville, grab breakfast and head out, any takers?

Reactions: NWSS
#27 ·
911?

#29 ·
I see, lol.. got me that time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.