Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a roof for my 16. I like the twist dynamics and bullet speeds. Either one. May be open to others. Cash in hand prefer On the east coast as close to nc

Sent from my LG-AS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looking for a roof for my 16. I like the twist dynamics and bullet speeds. Either one. May be open to others. Cash in hand prefer On the east coast as close to nc

I have one Madstad great roof takes 2 minutes to remove but stores backwards on the sling looks good & you have open ride

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
786 Posts
Meansling.com has a nice lightweight one that is removable! Nice design! On sale now too!

Reactions: grumlenz

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Used only

Even though we are not a fan of tops on the SlingShot, the MeanSling Sport Top is definitely one that we would consider being it costs less brand new than what you will find other tops cost used, and is better looking and more functional, iop.......................just saying.

MeanSling | Slingshot Accessories | Gainesville

Bill

·
Registered
589 Posts
Even though we are not a fan of tops on the SlingShot, the MeanSling Sport Top is definitely one that we would consider being it costs less brand new than what you will find other tops cost used, and is better looking and more functional, iop.......................just saying.

MeanSling | Slingshot Accessories | Gainesville

Bill
How can you not like a Slingshade?

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Talk to the dealer. That's all I did is ask for a discount and they gave it on a 2018 SLR. Doesn't hurt to try. People list houses for x amount and end up selling them for a lot less. Things are only worth what we agree to pay for them.
A saying that I use fairly often is "The answer is always no until you ask", but for some reason I have my doubts that Mikey5.0 is looking to spend $30,000 to save $2,000 on a top, but I may be wrong? :confused:

Bill

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
786 Posts
I have had a Madstad top and I was not a fan of tops on a Slingshot! But after our 3800 mile trip and a few runs in hot weather, a top is really a good thing to have! I like the fact the panels are removable and do not have the bars obstructing the forward vision!

Attachments

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,850 Posts
If you were near the Colorado area, I would sell you my Twist Dynamics gullwing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts