Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, guys! Not necessarily Slingshot related, but Full Throttle Motorsports is participating in a contest where we have completely customized a 2014 Star Bolt to look like a P-40 Warhawk.

We could use your help in getting our vote count up! You can vote once a day for the duration of the contest. Please visit our build page for HAVOC and click the "Vote" button. We would appreciate it.

Table2.png

Final1_1000px.png

DSC_0008_1000px.jpg

DSC_0011_1000px.jpg

Recruit_1000px.png

NOW THEN: If you would like to have your Slingshot painted up to look like a Warhawk, you know who to call. :D

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thank you everyone!! From what I can tell, for some reason there is one other bike ahead of us. Star Motorcycles counts the number of people who liked the page (on Facebook) and from what I can tell there's only one other bike at Big St. Chrls that has more proportionate likes than us.

You can see the full competition here: http://www.starmotorcycles.com/battleofthebolts

Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. It looks like we may take the US regional contest!

(Edited for clarity.)

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Thank you everyone!! From what I can tell, for some reason there is one other bike ahead of us. Star Motorcycles counts the number of people who liked the page and from what I can tell there's only one other bike at Big St. Chrls that has more proportionate likes than us.

You can see the full competition here: http://www.starmotorcycles.com/battleofthebolts

Thats an easy fix.. clear browser catch and oh look i didnt vote yet :muted:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Thank you everyone!! From what I can tell, for some reason there is one other bike ahead of us. Star Motorcycles counts the number of people who liked the page and from what I can tell there's only one other bike at Big St. Chrls that has more proportionate likes than us.

congrats,well, at least someone got something, sorry, but not feeling the love right now, sick of this, about to pull the plug!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
had a couple thanks, I'm done!
Its hard to wait when it seems like we are so close yet the weather continues to quickly signal the end of good riding days. Was really hard this morning when I saw the map showing fall colors are all but done to the North of me and by next week will be finished pretty quickly to the Southern border of the state as well. Still praying that I can actually drive mine home without sledding gear on. If not its going to be a huge hassle as my trailer is now over 200 miles South.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Its hard to wait when it seems like we are so close yet the weather continues to quickly signal the end of good riding days. Was really hard this morning when I saw the map showing fall colors are all but done to the North of me and by next week will be finished pretty quickly to the Southern border of the state as well. Still praying that I can actually drive mine home without sledding gear on. If not its going to be a huge hassle as my trailer is now over 200 miles South.
I'm sorry to all member, thanks jdskycaster, just need to vent

1 - 20 of 144 Posts