Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VooDoo Fab & Bullet Speed and Design have teamed up to launch the first front bumper system for the Polaris Slingshot. Not only does this product increase safety but bolts up directly to you factory front end mounting holes for an easy installation and a dramatic facelift. The product is constructed of tubular aluminum and is completely customizable utilizing our online designer. Our designer lets you select two different colors, one for the front bumper itself and one for the included grille to allow you to see what the product will look like before clicking the buy button.

Save 10% on this item while using coupon code: Bumper10

More information about this product can be found here:Polaris Slingshot Customizable Front Bumper and Grille by VooDoo Fab

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I'll wait until the snowplow attachment is available.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Nope.....

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
the thing I hate about this, is it doesnt compliment the slingshot in any way. It doesnt look like it belongs and is clearly an afterthought...... I would be really surprised if many of these sold. Go back to the drawing board and make it look more like it belongs on the slingshot rather then stripped from some other vehicle and thrown on something it doesnt belong on.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
It's not for everyone for sure. Sort of "brush guard" or "cow catcher" look to it. I am guessing it is supposed to blend itself with the tubular construction in the rest of the SS. Maybe better if the right and left down tubes tilted in at the top about 8" to align with the line coming down from the hood?

Not sure who asked for this totally tubular front end, but it is quite the opposite of what we were asking for back in this thread......
http://www.slingshotforums.com/threads/front-gap-fillers.34417/

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys,

Not everyone likes every single mod out for the slingshot, there is stuff we think won't sell that much but then sell hundreds. Everyone has their own opinion and likings, if its not something you want or like then no need to make harsh comments about peoples work and or personal liking. It wasn't stripped from any other vehicle, it was made for the slingshot by slingshot people.. Worse case you guys could always do something custom and make it yourself to your liking! Let us know if you do as we always love seeing custom projects and mods for the Slingshot!

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,817 Posts
I am in the very small minority that actually likes it. There are things that need to be tweaked on it for sure...but there is something about it that I dig.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I don't care what anyone says, this product looks really cool when placed with the right other items! :)

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Somebody needs to lightly crash/total a Slingshot (while not getting hurt) and sell it to me for like $5k.

I would build the most obnoxious and amazing 4 wheeled, voodoo, turbo equipped SS!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Hey guys,

Not everyone likes every single mod out for the slingshot, there is stuff we think won't sell that much but then sell hundreds. Everyone has their own opinion and likings, if its not something you want or like then no need to make harsh comments about peoples work and or personal liking. It wasn't stripped from any other vehicle, it was made for the slingshot by slingshot people.. Worse case you guys could always do something custom and make it yourself to your liking! Let us know if you do as we always love seeing custom projects and mods for the Slingshot!
How would a manufacturer or retail seller improve a product and make it (more) appealing to the public without constructive criticism?

Bill

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,817 Posts
I don't care what anyone says, this product looks really cool when placed with the right other items! :)

I think that is the big key...if you accent it right...it looks awesome. I just wish that I had all the other accents...I think it's the only thing that has been stopping from considering it more. I would have to do some powder coating to match and then find new wheels lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts