Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3/20/15 UPDATE

With help from other awesome members of the forum, I have created an Slingshot Calendar! I have taken pictures that were graciously donated by members, edited them, and designed a calendar for them to sit in.

This calendar is heavy paper weight, 8X11, and is full color. It features member's Slingshots from across the country. Some custom and some stock. Please read the below if you are interested in obtaining one.

HOORRAAY!!!

The calendars have arrived to my house and the reserved ones will be shipped out next week when I return from work travels.

22 out of the 30 have been called for, which means there are 8 left in this batch! If you haven't contacted me and would like one, please PM me to get on the list.

I am asking for a minimum $20 donation (paypal or check) to help offset my cost. Any additional funds gathered will be donated to my uncles cancer fighting fundraising page.

If you don't want a calendar but have the ability to help with the cause, please follow the link below and donate. It always feels good to give back, and I ensure you it is going to a great human being!

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/bucks-for-boone-cancer-fund/321414#.VQj5bijvzzU.facebook

I look forward to getting these sent out to those who want one. PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Cool pictures. PM them over to me! I like the 2nd one the best. Good stuff!
Nice Trav, my brother the Pro photographer is coming last week of december with his bad boy camera and a few go pro's. planned on getting some nice shots then. Not sure i have any calender worthy yet. What part of town are you in?

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice Trav, my brother the Pro photographer is coming last week of december with his bad boy camera and a few go pro's. planned on getting some nice shots then. Not sure i have any calender worthy yet. What part of town are you in?
I live in Chandler.

Reactions: Hollywood

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
I am no photographer but snapped this one while out today and very little post processing - sharpened it up a bit since it was a very overcast day. Caught the train as it was passing. Even the Train Engineer was breaking his neck to look at it.

2014-12-14 20.40.12.jpg

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
Tango, is your red accents plasti-dip or a wrap? Looks great what ever it is.
Plastidip. Added some gossifier for a more satin finish since that shot was taken. Figured I could remove it if I didn't like it but it has grown on me.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can I be Mr August? I'll lay on the hood or some crap in my mankini or thong.
Well, send over the picture and let's see if you make the cut. Actually, on 2nd thought, don't do that. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
1. San Francisco viewed from the Berkley hills
2. Heading north on CA-1
3. Ocean view on CA-1 north of Pescadero
4. Pigeon Point lighthouse
5. Cockpit cover on to keep the Pub rowdys out
6. Alice's Restaurant

Attachments

1 - 20 of 133 Posts