Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1861 - 1880 of 1901 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Bigdog used to annoy me like most people. Then I figured out it was my problem. Everyone has a right to be on the forum and express their opinions. Now I laugh at his ridiculous posts or ignore them completely and my blood pressure doesn't suffer.

Now davidgreen - WTF??? Is anyone buying drugs from those links? I think not.

·
Welcome to the Grey Bar Bed and Breakfast.
675 Posts
Maybe he (davidgreen) is dipping into his own stash, or taking some of the free samples. 😎 Bigdog on the other hand, just likes the attention he gets, good or bad. The kind of guy who likes the smell of his own farts.:poop: He is on the pay him no mind list.🧻

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
I always had a two-beer limit when riding on two wheels. I apply the same principle to posting on the forums. 3 drinks and I am an observer only. Works better for me...
Sounds like a good rule.
Bigdog used to annoy me like most people. Then I figured out it was my problem. Everyone has a right to be on the forum and express their opinions. Now I laugh at his ridiculous posts or ignore them completely and my blood pressure doesn't suffer.

Now davidgreen - WTF??? Is anyone buying drugs from those links? I think not.
Agree completely!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I'm gonna end up with a fat head.
I've always tried to refrain from criticizing others, but that all seems to have gone out the window over the last couple days!
If I going to do some major criticizing, I'll do it face to face (now that would have to be 6 ft) And than I try to figure out if I can out run the one I'm putting down.

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
It seems that Internet anonymity encourages some people to state things they normally wouldn't in normal conversations. I try to not be overly critical, but some folks make that harder to do.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
It seems that Internet anonymity encourages some people to state things they normally wouldn't in normal conversations. I try to not be overly critical, but some folks make that harder to do.
My 'anonymity' that's why I use EjFord as my avatar name. Also makes it hard to find me in Northern Indiana.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
As if this Corona thing isn't depressing enough,..................
TOM BRADY HAS LEFT THE PATRIOTS!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Extremely Unpleasant.
😭
I've always said, 'The only people who like Tom Brady are Patriots fans and the kind of shallow women that like tall, handsome, athletic, rich men...

·
Registered
66 Posts
It's (supposedly) grown men playing a child's game, contributing nothing to the advancement of civilization. When your lights go out or your toilet won't flush, try calling an athlete.

1861 - 1880 of 1901 Posts