Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1801 - 1820 of 2009 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have been ordering from slingmods for over a year now and have never had a problem, my wife and i recently went by their warehouse, we live 100 miles from them, and did we we ever treated good,they spent time with us, looked over our 2018 SLR , took us in where Brandon makes his videos, and got to see some really cool stuff under development.
The owner was a great guy and talked with us for awhile and even give me some mirror extenders for free( probably the best thing i have put on my sling) got to meet Chris who has sold me everything i have ever put on my SLR, walked away with T-shirts, caps and a really great feeling about them! Very good company i would imagine alot of what is being said is self inflicted. Go SLINGMODS!

·
Welcome to the Grey Bar Bed and Breakfast.
689 Posts
This is no time to be slacking off now........unless we want this thread to come to a close? Here is my unpleasant experience for this week. Two days ago I got up early and cleaned the snow off of my wife's car, only to find out one of her co-workers was going to stop by and pick her up for work. Did I mention the wind chill was 3 degrees F above zero?❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄⛄?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I had to talk to somebody I don't like.

Does that count?.

I think it counts. We're related

EJ is on the road - how you doing EJ?

·
Welcome to the Grey Bar Bed and Breakfast.
689 Posts
Only 9 more pages to go. Here we go again. Didn't we hit 100 pages once before? Let's do it again. ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
It seems the majority of you are jumping out of your seats to vouch for slingmods, if you look at my post you'll see its relatively neutral and the tl;dr gives potential buyers an idea of what they can expect and to be cautious and not make the same mistake I did. Also, lets be real, no one selling parts for slingshots have 'small profit margins' (scoff). Im willing to be the actual part is probably $260 + $90 shipping sold for $350 free shipping. Don't know, don't really care, buyers beware ;)

For the curious, I ordered carbon fiber upper wings that I thought needed to be replaced turns out they were just 4 bolts that needed repositioning.
Send me a pic maybe I'll buy them off you.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ongoing unpleasant experience.
I am more than aware, being constantly reminded, that WE'VE UPDATED a couple of areas of the website. After I click on the X 7 or 8 times, please stop with the little reminder.
Thank you.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Interesting info from Walmart....
The price tag says more than you think

Take a closer look at the price tag to get the best deals. Typically, prices that end in “7,” like $9.97, are the original price, and prices that end in “5” are marked down. If you stumble across a price that ends in “1,” it means this is the product’s final markdown, so grab it while you can

·
Registered
903 Posts
But here is a good experience to report.......................................................
I had cataract surgery in both eyes. Right eye done 4 weeks ago, left one done last week.
I chose to go with an "Extended Depth of Focus Lens"!
So, this means I don't wear glasses anymore, not even for reading. I can't believe my vision!! My surgeon says it will take 6 months before I get optimum benefits from these lens'. I'm already 20/20, and can read anything!
I've been wearing glasses since my Freshman year of college.

Never Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
118 Posts
But here is a good experience to report.......................................................
I had cataract surgery in both eyes. Right eye done 4 weeks ago, left one done last week.
I chose to go with an "Extended Depth of Focus Lens"!
So, this means I don't wear glasses anymore, not even for reading. I can't believe my vision!! My surgeon says it will take 6 months before I get optimum benefits from these lens'. I'm already 20/20, and can read anything!
I've been wearing glasses since my Freshman year of college.

Never Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
(y) That's awesome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I started my Slingshot yesterday for the first time since early November. It started and ran "just fine" and even though it's sitting on the trailer in the pole barn, covered and waiting for the snow to melt, it felt so damn good to sit in the seat, turn on the stereo and just imagine being anywhere but in northern Michigan..... That said, everything I've bought from Slingmods has been exactly as described, shipped quickly and seems to be competitively priced, so even though I've not bought "big bucks stuff", I'm satisfied with what I've bought. Now if it'll just warm up a little bit. 60F is my "low limit"...

1801 - 1820 of 2009 Posts