Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1721 - 1740 of 1758 Posts

Β·
Welcome to the Grey Bar Bed and Breakfast.
650 Posts
Hey @ConnMan how have you been? It takes a while to figure it out. Once you figure it out, it will be time for another change. I have not posted for a while now. We are getting ready for the first bit of snow to arrive here today. Most of it will melt on the roads but stick to the grass. They are calling for around two inches total, so that means the city will put out more salt than they need to.
Just think, this thread is almost one year old. Should we keep on keeping on or call it quits?πŸ˜ŽπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ†πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡ (look at all the new things we can add to our posts)

Β·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I haven't been here😞 in a while.
This place has changed.
I'm having a hard time finding my way around.
Who said that?

Should we keep on keeping on or call it quits?
My momma never raised no quitter!

Big problem with the weather today:
sunfoot.jpg

Β·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Getting ready for the La Porte Santa Parade...Saturday after Thanksgiving
a tiny sample of what's to come.....

Kids will get a sandwich bag of candy and Hot Wheels....
Hope the weather is pleasant --- Santa and the Kids
like the Slingshots....

Β·
Registered
819 Posts
Anybody heard any noise from Slingthing Trailers??
Maybe on another forum even?
They won't return my calls or texts.
I've had an ongoing issue with my new trailer I picked up at Maggie, and they won't address it.
I'm not gonna blow them up or anything, but I think 5 months is a long time to be ignored.
I'll go direct to the manufacturer that builds them for those guys, but they are tough to get a hold of as well.
Unpleasant Experience?
TBD

Β·
Welcome to the Grey Bar Bed and Breakfast.
650 Posts
I had an unpleasant experience today. It was time to put the gas stabilizer in the sling and get one last ride in before I topped off the tank and prep it for a Winter nap. The good news was it was almost 50 degrees F and the sun was out today. 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 😎

Β·
Registered
819 Posts
Lack of new content on this forum, has brought me back to the one I left over a year ago.
I'll always be here though. There is just more content there.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It just takes more time there to sift through the crap!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1721 - 1740 of 1758 Posts