Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 1758 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
I made sure my computter was already on when I got it. That will save me from a whole lot of hassle by the time it needs to be replaced, in twenty years or so. Got this idea from the guy that sold me a $6,000 Taylor 114ce guitar. It came already tuned and everything. Don't even have to mess with taking it out of some stupid old case, just stand her up in a corner someplace and she's ready to go.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Vacation time again.....Georgia and I are headed to Branson, MO for a week. Do a little riding and see lots of shows. Hope to catch up with some Slingshot while down there.. We'll be at the Comfort Inn on Gretna Rd in Branson. Towing the Slingshot down---Georgia's going. We will do some riding.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I had one of my Sena intercom units go out and contacted them for support, their staff are quick to answer and determined that we needed to RMA.

The problem is, they want me to send everything back that came in the kit, and I can't find the alternate mic (comes with two) or some of the other accessories and they want a complete kit. SIGH.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Then when they return the RMA replacement, I have two sets... doesn't really help me, I was just ranting about an unpleasant experience :)

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Off-topic, but applicable to anyone in the Branson, MO area. My favorite ride when visiting the Branson area is to take 65N out of Branson to Ozark and right onto Mo 14E to right onto Mo 125S. Mo 125 then winds south to Peel Ferry, AR, crossing Bull Shoals Lake. Continue south to the AR 125 & AR 14 intersection and then take AR 14W back over to 65N back to Branson, MO. NOTE - I haven't tried this ride with my Slingshot, so I must admit I haven't experienced the ramps getting onto and off the Peel Ferry across Bull Shoals Lake.
1572483266295.png

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
@BKL That's the whole point of this thread :)

The ride through the ferry is good, we had a lot of fun with it this year.
I've ridden 125 twice when I was on two wheels back before I bought my Slingshot and hope to get back up there to do it with my Slingshot.

1701 - 1720 of 1758 Posts